Absolutely everyone is the state disability plan 2017–2020 for the whole of the Victorian Government. We are committing to a range of action for achieving greater inclusion, in partnership with the community.
Our plan tackles the negative attitudes and barriers that more than one million Victorians with a disability deal with on a daily basis.
It sets out our priorities and actions for achieving inclusion under four key pillars:
- inclusive communities
- health, housing and wellbeing
- fairness and safety
- contributing lives
The plan focuses on key areas to drive change such as adopting a universal design approach, changing attitudes, increasing access to affordable housing, public transport, schools and jobs. We are also ensuring that people with a disability are able to make the most of the NDIS through a series of actions. These include working with communities to identify and address barriers to participation.
The plan’s priorities and early actions are the first step to achieving the government’s long-term vision for inclusion.
The ideas in the plan are based on feedback and contributions from people with a disability, and submissions received during consultation.
- Absolutely everyone - State disability plan 2017–2020 download
- Summary of Absolutely everyone - State disability plan 2017–2020 download
The plan is also available in a number of accessible formats:
- Audio of Absolutely everyone
- E-text of Absolutely everyone
- Easy English of Absolutely everyone
- Auslan translation of Absolutely everyone
- Audio summary of Absolutely everyone
- Braille copies of Absolutely everyone and the Summary are available on request
If you would like to read a Summary of the plan in your language click here.
We will provide information on the implementation of the plan from early next year.
If you have any questions please look on on our frequently asked questions page.
For more information please contact the Office for Disability on 1300 880 043 by email firstname.lastname@example.org