This website contains all the information you need to know about the current Victorian state disability plan Absolutely everyone 2017-2020.
We are also consulting about the next state disability plan which will run from 2021 to 2024, this is where you can contribute your ideas.
Watch this video of Brent Phillips, Chair of the Victorian Disability Advisory Council inviting people to contribute their ideas to the consultation on the next state disability plan.
You can also find out about other work that relates to the Victorian state disability plan including:
- updates from the Victorian Disability Advisory Council
- the Victorian autism plan
- Every opportunity: Victorian economic participation plan for people with disability 2018-2020
- the Victorian disability advocacy futures plan 2018-2020
- annual reporting on Absolutely everyone
If you have any questions about the content on this website please call the Office for Disability on 1300 880 043 or email to email@example.com.